Uplift virtual book club
An uplifting book club designed to lift your spirits and make you smile. This virtual book club meets on the 4th Wednesday of every month, from 11 am to 12:30 pm. Fiction and non-fiction books included.
- Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life by Nick Vujicic (23 March)
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman (27 April)
- Husband Replacement Therapy by Kathy Lette (25 May)
- Well Hello: Meanderings from the World of Chat 10 Looks 3 by Leigh Sales (22 June)
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce (27 July)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (24 August)
- Challenge Accepted! by Celeste Barber (28 September)
- The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson (26 October)
- Phosphorescence: On Awe, Wonder and Things That Sustain You When the World Goes Dark by Julia Baird (23 November)
For more exciting events, check out what’s on in Logan.