The City of Logan’s ImagiNation Children’s Festival is an action-packed day of free activities, sparking ImagiNation during the September school holidays.
There are lots of activities to suit all tastebuds including; sport, adventure, art, culture, music, dance, entertainment, animals, nature, technology, and cooking.
The activities guarantee all-round good fun for children up to 12 years of age.
9 am - 3 pm, Saturday 24 September 2022
Logan Gardens, 12 Civic Parade, Logan Central
Stay up to date with the event here: https://fb.me/e/1nxp7bidt
No upcoming events
Vendors & Performers
Set up a free SmartyGrants account and apply to be a food vendor or performer.
Need help with your application? Email us.
Logan City Council is committed to being an accessible and inclusive city where people of all abilities are able to fulfil their potential. At ImagiNation we have free earplugs available at the City of Logan information tent for anyone who has sensory difficulties. All event sites are wheelchair accessible with disabled parking. If you have a particular need, we would love to assist – just email us and we will do our best to cater for your needs.
Covid Safe Requirements
Your safety is our priority, and you’ll notice a few new things we’ve put in place to ensure we are in line with current government regulations.
- Sanitisation stations will be available on entry and throughout the event site.
- Signage and markings will be in place to assist with social distancing.
- We ask for your support to keep Eats & Beats a safe and enjoyable experience and ask all guests to:
- Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and use the available sanitiser
- Always practice good hygiene by washing your hands regularly
- If you have flu-like symptoms, do not attend the event. Anyone found unwell at the event, displaying flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave immediately.
- You should not enter the event if in the previous 14 days you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we bring our pet?
Unfortunately, no. In the best interests of event attendees and our furry friends – we remind attendees that no pets (apart from assistance dogs in vests) are permitted into the event precinct. This event is hugely popular, drawing large crowds with lots of kids. While most pets are friendly, the large volume of people can cause anxiety in some pets along with safety concerns for some attendees. This decision is made with the utmost consideration for the health and wellbeing of both pets and event participants. As fellow participants and animal lovers, we thank you for your understanding in implementing this policy. Assistance animals such as guide dogs are welcome in all areas.
- Is there seating available?
ImagiNation will provide some tables and chairs on site, but patrons are welcome to bring a picnic rug to the event. There are also many more places to stand, eat and drink.
- Is there disabled access?
Yes. All event sites are accessible by wheelchair. Disabled parking is available onsite at each event and is managed by our Traffic Controllers. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to email for more information.
- Where is lost property?
If you lose something at ImagiNation please go to the City of Logan information tent and advise staff of what you have lost. Please provide your contact details, should your lost items be returned. If you have lost something at one of our events please email the events team.
- What happens in the event of lost children?
We encourage you to get a wristband and jot your mobile number on it at arrival to prevent lost kids. However, if you lose a child at the event, please make contact with the closest security/police officer or one of our event staff in pink hi-vis vests. Procedures are in place to manage these situations.
- What happens in the event of rain or extreme weather?
The event will only be cancelled if inclement weather is scheduled and continues on the day. Events will not be postponed to a later date due to short notice for food vendor and performer availability. To stay up to date with the event, be ensure to check the Facebook event page.
- Is there first aid available on site?
Yes. First Aid officers are onsite for all events in case of injury. You can locate them by looking for the First Aid symbol on the event site map.
- What items are not allowed at ImagiNation?
Alcohol, illegal drugs, distribution of promotional material, drones, any items considered dangerous or otherwise illegal, weapons of any kind, laser lights, water pistols, skateboards, roller blades or the like, no external food or picnics.
- Is smoking permitted at ImagiNation?
Given that ImagiNation is a family friendly event, as well as an outdoor food precinct, smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere inside the event site.
- Are there toilet facilities available on the event site?
Yes. All Logan Gardens has a built toilet block as well as additional portable toilets for the event, which include wheelchair accessible toilets.